Please join us for a free public session on the top 10 tips for financial well-being on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at the Regina Public School Division Office. Please CLICK HERE for a detailed poster.
Those interested in attending are asked to RSVP email@example.com by March 22nd.
Tickets are now on sale for Regina Public Schools' Laughter for Literacy event on Friday, April 5th, which promises to be an amazing night of comedy, live music and magic! Please CLICK HERE to see the event details and how to purchase tickets for $20 each (tables are of eight). All proceeds go to support our Summer Success Literacy Camps.
Explore unparalleled choices and opportunities open to all students throughout Regina.
Get the information you need on academic and extracurricular activities, as well as our unique programming such as Advanced Placement, Campus Regina Public, Martin Academy and the Balfour Arts Collective. Experience the best school spirit anywhere!
For complete information please view the Open House poster: click to view
- Smooth transition period - students who arrive at school with time to spare have the opportunity to settle into the classroom, prepare their materials and focus their minds on the lessons to come.
- Important information – a typical school day starts with announcements and introductions to new lessons and concepts. Students who show up late may miss out on important details and be unprepared for future class events or key learning concepts.
- Develops long-term positive habits – when students show up on time to school every day, they develop the habit of being punctual with important commitments.
- Self-esteem - arriving on time every day makes children feel good about themselves.
Arriving on time for school ensures that your child doesn’t miss out on the important learning activities that happen early in the day when they are most alert.
Due to the extended power failure in the City of Regina, we will be closing a number of our schools.
Parents must pick up their students or give permission to the schools to release them.
Schools will remain open for students who cannot go home.
The following is a list of schools that will be closed for classes at 11:45 am, if you do not see your school name classes continue today.
Please check with local media and Twitter for more details
The following schools have their classes cancelled.
Campus Regina Public
Harvest City Christian
Did you know?
- Being on time for school sets your child up for a great day of learning.
- Even in Kindergarten, absences can cause children to fall behind in their learning.
- Missing 10 percent (or about 18 days) can make it difficult to learn to read – a critical future skill.
Please take a moment to view this video featuring local community Leaders as they discuss the importance of everyone focusing on school attendance. Attendance Matters - United Way Regina
We are excited to share the attached invitation to our upcoming Social Media Awareness and Parenting the Digital World event being held on Wednesday, September 26th at Campus Regina Public, starting at 7:00 p.m. Regina Public Schools is proud to sponsor this event which is being presented by Safer Schools Together.